Naantali Cultural Trips


In the first days that I was here me and my friends from the student village visited Naantali. Naantali is a small village located near from Turku. We chose a bad day because it had been rained a lot and this shocked to me due to the fact that is too difficult to get wet where I live because climate in Málaga is really good. Here in Turku there is always wind so the umbrella doesn´t work!. So we got so wet!💦

However, it was a great experience because we were in a really beautiful small port. By the way here in Finland is usual going out fishing or just going out with your boat around this lovely lakes for that this country is called "the country of thousands of lakes".

 Besides, we found in forest a lovely dwarf village like for kids and we enjoyed a lot. Also we took amazing photos with my friend´s camara. I have learned in my stay here that every nook and every village is deserved to be visited in Finland!







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Giger y Davidhizar model (nursing and culture)

Dr L.Purnell and Paulanka model

Main theories about Culture and Society