Arrival in Finland

I took the flight from Málaga, which is situated in the south of Spain, near the sea. The normal temperature is around 25-30 degrees, and when I arrived here, in Finland, feels a lot of difference with the weather, that is a negative point.

Now I get use to with the routine. At morning I´ve to go to the hospital, because I´ve 3 clinical rotatorion there, and in the afternoon I take advantage of going to the gym, doing some stuff of the university or going out with my friends.

My English has improved a lot, because I´ve the oportunity to talk with other people in different languages. In addition, now I´m learning Finnish, but is too diffícult for us.

One of my thoughts before arrive here was that I thought most of the people speaks English. However, when I took the bus and I asked something to the driver, they couldn´t answer me because they don´t know the language.

At the moment, I live in the Student Village, with my friends from Spain. I arrived there with my tutor, where I thought that she was finnish, but my intution was wrong because she is from Asia. I can speak with her in English, and she said that If I´ve any problem I can call her. 

At last, I´m very happy here, because they´ve welcomed me with open arms, and most of the people help me when I´ve a problem.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Giger y Davidhizar model (nursing and culture)

Dr L.Purnell and Paulanka model

Main theories about Culture and Society