Shopping in Finland

To begin with I have to say that there are big differences from my home country. 

If what we are looking is clothing I can say that here there are for sure preferences for winter clothes which are really prepared for the cold and extreme temperatures but you have to pay de prize that usually are too high for an exchange student. In my case, for example, I never have had to wear boots because the weather in Málaga is comfortable in the hole year and it's too strange to have to wear a lot of winter clothes. Now, I have to buy boots and there are so expensive only for wear it two months. 

I realised that here the shopping centre are different than Spain because they are designed for less people and bad weather. In my city the majority of the shopping center are outdoors and there are a lot of shops, cinemas and restaurants. Here, are smaller and there isn't too much to choose in comparation to Spain. 

Moreover, in Spain there are a clothing brand called Inditex with a lot of different type of shops like Zara, Bershka or Pull and Bear and all this brands offer you diverse types of clothes. For example, Pull and Bear have a younger public than Zara and all this brands are really cheap for students. In Finland, there are also Zara brand but this one is more expensive than Zara in Spain and have a different types of clothes due to the weather. 

In Turku, I stayed in two shopping centers, the Stockman and the Soko Market. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Giger y Davidhizar model (nursing and culture)

Dr L.Purnell and Paulanka model

Main theories about Culture and Society