Tallin, Estonia (1)

Two weeks ago, me and my friends went to Tallin to spend all the weekend.We took a bus to Helsinki that took us two hours to arrive there. The bus is cheaper, only cost 8 euros approximately, however we had a problem due to the fact that the bus arrived to Helsinki with a big delay. So it was a trouble because when we arrived at the bus station, we had to take a taxi to the port, owing to the ferry was being to departure without us. Luckely we arrived on time and I have to say that the taxi driver was really empathic and help us so much.

I´ve never been in a ferry so It was very shocking for me and I felt a little bit sick because of the movement but despite of that it was amazing to see all the islands that are sorrounding Turku and its skyline. In Finland is very common to take a ferry to go to Sweden, Norway, Tallin or Russia.

All the things there are much cheaper than Finland for example, the Hostel only cost us 24 euros, and we were able to bought cheap food and drinks also alcohol drinks that in Finland are really expensive. 
I will write another post explaining Estonian cultural shocks and their differences with Finland.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Giger y Davidhizar model (nursing and culture)

Dr L.Purnell and Paulanka model

Main theories about Culture and Society